CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Introducing...

my daughter! :) I have asked my daughter to contribute some reviews and input on my blog, since I review mostly YA books - and conveniently, she is a young adult! As a protective mama, I am keeping her identity secure, so she will be referred to as GK, for her screen name "guard kitty". :)

She and I have similar tastes in reading material, but she reads many different books, so I thought it might be nice to add some more reviews in a wider variety of genres. I asked her a few questions, so that you might get to know her a little bit...

1.) What genres do you most like to read?

I like to read paranormal (like you), mystery, and contemporary romance.

2.) Who are your favorite authors?

Elizabeth Chandler and Maggie Stiefvater

3.) If you could name one favorite book, what would it be?

My favorite book of all time is Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler.

4.) What is the first book you remember reading by yourself?

Junie B. Jones is the first chapter book I remember reading. (However, I remember that the first chapter book was Wizard of Oz!)

5.) If you could be any book character, who would it be and why?

I would be Cassia in the book, Matched, because I would want to see what her life was like.

Look for GK's first review in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment