CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In My Mailbox

Thanks to Entangled Publishing and Netgalley!
Thanks to Bookmasters and Netgalley!
Thanks to Zondervan and Netgalley!
Thanks to Tundra Books and Netgalley!
Thanks to Harlequin and Netgalley!
Thank you to Namelos and Netgalley

My mailbox has been kind of bare lately, what with not buying books and all...but I did get 2 nice little packages with some ARC's from my friends at Quirk Publishing!
Taft 2012 by Jason Heller - what if President William Howard Taft came back from the dead (or from an extra long nap) just in time to run in the 2012 Presidential election? Find out in this book!
The Thorn and the Blossom by Theodora Goss - oooh, this one looks so neat! It is a double-sided accordian style book. A fairy tale type story told from 2 viewpoints! It's so pretty! Look for a special "co-review" of this book from me and my friend Tristen at Totally Booked Solid!
What books did you get this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment