CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox - Christmas edition!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope everyone was truly blessed this holiday season!

I did get a few "bookish" gifts this holiday season that I wanted to share...technically not in my mailbox, but...new books are new books, right?

First, Crossed by Ally Condie was actually a gift for my 14 year old daughter...but I plan to read it too, so I included it, lol :) My parents gave me The Maze Runner, Sing You Home, Nightshade, and Clockwork Angel! And my hubby's parents gave me a gift card to Books-a-Million! I can NOT wait to use it either!

Any suggestions on what books to get? If I play my cards right, I should be able to get at least 5 books....

Did YOU get any "bookish" gifts for Christmas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment