CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

In My Mailbox - Kindle style - MEGA edition!

So, my 10 year old daughter bought a Kindle Fire this week! Her school has a program for 5th graders where they get money for the books they read. Well, she saved enough to make this big purchase! (and it was HER idea, not mine, to buy the kindle.) She has been gracious enough to allow me space to add books for me as well as her on it, and the chance to play with it - when she is in bed, lol. So....I kinda went a little bit crazy adding books this week. BUT GUESS WHAT? I have not paid a dime for any of this wonderful reading material!!! Thanks to Amazon deals, and Netgalley! Now, the following books don't even include what I have added to my daughter's bookshelf - these are only mine! It is a looooooooong list!
Amazon freebie! Funny thing is I actually had this on hand from the library. So, I put the library book back in my bag to return. One less due date!
Amazon freebie
Another Amazon freebie
Netgalley
Amazon freebie
Amazon freebie
Netgalley
Netgalley
Netgalley - need to hurry up and read the rest of this series!
Netgalley
Netgalley - I'm particularly looking forward to this one.
Netgalley
Netgalley
Netgalley
Netgalley
Netgalley
A special thanks to MacMillan Publishers who gave me special automatic approval on netgalley so that I can have automatic access to any of their titles! Woohoo! I don't think I will be bored this Christmas vacation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment