CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Love That Multiplies by Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar


I realize this title really doesn't fit in with the rest of the books that I have reviewed...but that's ok, right? We all like a little variety now and again, right? Right.

So, I am fascinated by this family, like the majority of the world. I have watched them from their very first television special. So, I don't agree 100% with everything that they believe, but I still love them! Personally, I don't feel like I can complain about the number of kids they have - they are not on government assistance, and all of their kids are smart, well-behaved, upstanding people. We can use more people like that in our communities.

So, this book was really interesting to me...it explained a lot about their beliefs, and expanded a lot on many of the more recent episodes. There were also recipes throughout, which I love (one of my family's favorite meals, taco soup, came from their first book).

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a Duggar fan, or just interested in the inner workings of big families.

0 comments:

Post a Comment