CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Review: Forgotten by Cat Patrick

From inside the cover:

"Every night, while sixteen-year-old London Lane is asleep, her memory of that day is erased. In the morning, all she can "remember" are events from her future. London is used to relying on reminder notes and a trusted friend to get through the day, but things get complicated when a new boy at school enters the picture. Luke Henry is not someone you'd easily forget, yet try as she might, London can't find him in her memories of things to come.

When London starts experiencing disturbing flashbacks, or flash-forwards, as the case may be, she realizes it's time to learn about the past she keeps forgetting - before it destroys the future."
Oh my, I don't even know where to start. I don't want to give anything away.

First off, the idea of only remembering the future is such an interesting concept! I don't think I have read anything like that before. The book had elements that reminded me of Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall and S.J.Watson's Before I Go to Sleep - both of which I loved. From page 1, I was intrigued...the puzzle pieces fell into place througout each page. I love it when author's do that. You know how some books have lulls followed by a few pages of intensity, then another lull, etc? Well, this book was so well-paced - no lulls.

Ooooh, I wish I could go into the plot...but, I don't want to spoil it! Just go read it and see for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment