CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday - Books that Broke my Heart a Little


Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's edition - in honor of Valentine's Day is the top 10 books that made my heart break a bit.

1. The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

2. Before I Die by Jenny Downham

3. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak

4. Two Kisses for Maddy: A Memoir of Loss and Love by Matthew Logelin

5. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

6. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

7. Kira-Kira by Cynthia Kadohata

8. I Will Carry You by Angie Smith

9. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

10. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

What books broke your heart?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read Nr 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 and 10 is on my TBR pile.
I have to admit that it are beautiful books, but I didn't like the last book in the hungergames trilogy as much as the two previous books.
A series I also loved was the Wolves of Mercy fall.

Brittani said...

Great top ten!

I tagged you in Book Tag! It's a fun way to get to know other bloggers!

Here's the link to my post if you wanna check it out:
http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/book-tag-ive-been-tagged-x3.html

Post a Comment