CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox #6




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren where we get to feature all the wonderful books (whether it be actually in our mailbox, from the library, the store, e-books...whatever) we received in the past week. I had a great week this week! Barnes and Noble had a GREAT coupon this week for 50% off all teen books!! My lovely hubby took me there last night and let me do some shopping, and I also placed an order online. I will include my online order books with NEXT week's IMM...I've got enough to feature this week anyway! :)


The upper 2 rows are books I ordered from half.com for my author study of Patricia Reilly Giff for one of my classes. For those, I got:

1. Pictures of Hollis Woods (excellent book!)
6. The Gift of the Pirate Queen (one of my childhood faves!!!)

Then, the bottom row I got from Barnes and Noble using a 50% off teen books coupon! Cound not turn that down! :)

1. Truth by Julia Karr (can't wait to read this - I loved XVI!)
2. Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly 
3. Shine by Lauren Myracle (been excited for this one!)
4. Jars of Glass by Brad Barkley and Heather Hepler
5. Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber


From Netgalley I received (click on the covers to check them out on Goodreads!):


Kindle freebies that I recieved:

So, as you can see, all in all, it was a great week for books! I didn't even get a chance tot get to the library (they have a couple holds for me), so I expect that my NEXT IMM will be even better!! Would love to see everything you all got this week! Leave me a link! Happy reading!

19 comments:

Totally Booked Solid said...

well I've reading the first book to Truth so you know I'm gonna have to burrow the second book from you at some point as well as shine and Darker Still.. Can't wait till our book meeting on Monday here is my IMM http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-and-giveaway.html

mariska said...

Wooow! I like your IMM!! And I can tell you that Darker Still is in my to-buy list. I hope you would enjoy your books :D

Mariska (new follower)

http://me-andmybooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-2.html#comment-form

Jules said...

I enjoyed Angel burn and I've started reading Angel Fire which is a little slower but still good so far, however, it is huge something like 700 odd pages :)

Enjoy your books, Great IMM! :)

Lisa Schensted said...

Angel Burn has been hanging on my TBR foreverrrrr!

Anonymous said...

oooh i've never read any of these i'll havr to check them out!


Here is my IMM

New follower
Happy reading
Anna =)

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

awesome haul!!

http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-29.html

Devan @ Book Strings said...

Thanks for visiting Book Strings. I love your layout and design! Very pretty. Great books this week for you as well. Happy Reading :)

Dani Cotton said...

Looks like a good haul! I got Exiled for my kindle a few weeks ago :) I'm yet to read it, but it looks really good!

This is Dani following you back from Pen to Paper

Here is my IMM

Dani :)

roro said...

awesome haul

njoy all

imm

Chey said...

For some reason I just couldn't get into XVI when I tried to. Maybe I'll have to give it another go. Happy reading! :)

Unknown said...

Wow you really got some excellent, excellent books including the freebies! Thanks for following! I'm following back.

Carmen Shaw said...

Wow! So many beautiful books! I love the cover for Exiled! And the girl on the cover of darker still reminds me of Taylor Swift :) I love your blog! It's so pretty!
Thanks for visiting my blog and following me! I'm following you back!
Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Yeah, I should have took more advantage of the B&N coupon! Will have to do so next time, but I did buy a few books with that one though as well as a preorder online! Gotta use that on the hardcovers!!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

KTJ said...

I really need to get my hands on Angel Burn and Darker Still, I've heard fantastic things - Hope that you enjoy them!

Happy Reading, Thanks for stopping by my blog!
(I love your blog design! So nice and has a scrapbook feel to it!)
-Kate
My IMM

chelle (crazytrinket) said...

oh wow! so many good this week. Angel Burn is really a good read. and Exiled looks really good!

enjoy reading!

here's my IMM: http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-26.html

Melissas Midnight Musings said...

I don't have an IMM link this week but i have to say that is a to of great sounding books!

Wee Shubba said...

Amazing IMM. You have Shine, so jealous! really want that book. enjoy

IMM @ Totally Bookalicious

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by =) New follower!
Nice books this week!
Happy reading

Heidi said...

Yay! I really liked Darker Still, I hope you do too. The cover of Exiled looks a lot like Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games imho.

Cheers!

Post a Comment