CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox #13


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren where we get to show off all the great books we acquired in the past week.

First, here are the books I received in my mailbox from the publishers for review:

Smart Baby, Clever Child by Valentine Dmitriev, PH.D. - (Thank you, Westwind Communications!)
Song of My Heart by Kim Vogel Sawyer (Thank you, Bethany House!)

Here are my library books:


Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony and Rodrigo Corral
Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick

I only got one Netgalley book this week, but it's a good one:

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles, #2)

And I only got one freebie this week:

The Girl Who Came Home - A Titanic Novel

How about you? Did you get any goodies this week? Have you read any of these books? 

8 comments:

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Great Mailbox this week. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar has an eyecatching cover.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Anonymous said...

I really wanna read the Girl in the Clockwork collar, enjoy all of these!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Awesome!! Looooved ...Clockwork Collar!! It was really good! Hope you enjoy your reads!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Katja Weinert said...

Not read any of these yet. I only recently got The Girl in the Steel Corset, and can't wait to read it, now I'm loving the cover for The Girl in the Clockwork Collar ( I love steampunk so hope I like this series)
Happy reading!

My IMM

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

Chopsticks is an interesting book. I enjoyed it. I hope you like.

Thanks for stopping by. I followed back.

The Book Rogue said...

My everything through the field... Hope you'll enjoy your readings! and thx for stepping by!

Melissas Midnight Musings said...

I've been seeing The Girl in The Clockwork Collar everywhere! Enjoy all your reads!

My IMM http://midnight-orchid.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-5.html

Kelly said...

Oooh, Wonderstruck! I haven't read Hugo yet, but I can't wait to read both. Happy reading!

Post a Comment