CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Musing Monday (#2)



Musing Monday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

This week's question:

Are there any “raved reads” –books that everyone seems to be talking about– that you’re hoping to get read this year, yourself? What books are they, and why are you hoping to read them? Is it because you want to say you’ve read it? Or, would you have chosen to read it, even if you’d discovered it yourself, and no one was raving about it?
Hmmmm, I know there are many...I always feel like I'm behind on reading the "big hits." Here are a few I am hoping to get to soon.
1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
3. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzgerald
4. Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
There are many, many, MANY more, but this is just a few of them. I  don't want to just be able to say that I've read them, they honestly do sound good to me. I think that I would choose to read them even without rave reviews. What are your yet to be read "rave reads?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment