CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

From the Library - 10/25/11


Have I mentioned lately how much I love my library? I did? Well, I'm gonna say it again - I LOVE my library!! I love how I have access to 28 branches of one library system, and I can just go online, look up the book I want - from any branch - and have it sent to any branch I choose! With all those branches, they have almost anything I could want! But, back to the subject of what I got...

The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon - not a YA book, shocker! But it sounds SO good...a mentally handicapped woman who escapes the institution where she lives in the 1960's, with her lover, who is deaf and African American. She gives birth to a baby girl, but is forced to leave her in the care of the woman who has taken them in, when she is found and brought back to the institution.

Forgotten by Cat Patrick - a girl who's memory is completely erased every time she goes to sleep...sounds a lot like the YA version of Before I Go to Sleep, which was a fantastic book.

Die For Me by Amy Plum - heard so much about this from other blogs...and the cover is gorgeous!

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs - another much talked about book. Very unusual sounding book - and it has pictures! :)

A Love That Multiplies by Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar - I can't help but love this family!

What are you excited to get from the library?

0 comments:

Post a Comment