CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Random pick #2

As you probably know by now, one of the major challenges I've decided to take on this year is to tackle the books that have been gathering dust on my shelves. (See the button for the Dusty Shelves challenge on the right side of this page). I decided that I would add a little something to the challenge and let random.org pick my dusty reads for me. So, what did ol' Random pick for me this week? Let's see....






The Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielson. Yay! I'm not sure I've actually read any mermaid books yet, so this will be a nice change! I hope that I am able to get to it this week...not only do I have several reviews due this week, but it is also the first week back to college for me! I'm going to be a busy lady!

1 comments:

Candice said...

I really should start reading more. Thanks for the inspiration :) And thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back!

http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

Post a Comment