CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Musing Monday (#1)


Musing Monday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Each week, she poses a book-related question that bloggers can answer and discuss. This week's question is....

What is/are the first book(s) you are reading to start out the new year?

I started with two. They are:














and...


Under the Never Sky I received from Netgalley on my kindle, and Devoted I got from the library. I was really excited for Devoted, as I read Elixir earlier this year and loved it! Look for reviews on both of these books in the near future!
Would love to hear what books you are starting off the year with! Please let me know before or leave a link to your own Musing Monday post!

1 comments:

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

I'm sure you'll enjoy Under the Never Sky, my friends loved it! :) Great pick! xxx

Post a Comment