CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stocking the Shelves - May 26, 2013

I am still being frugal as far as book buying...being a school employee means no paycheck in the summer time. But, who can say no to a library book sale? We have a branch that always has a wall of books for sale, and YA and children's books are .50 each! Just so happened I found a couple of books that have been on my TBR list:


Resistance: Book 1 by Carla Jablonski and Leland Purvis - I actually had this on hold at the library at the time and was waiting for it to arrive. I have been trying out some graphic novels and this was one I wanted to check out. I went ahead and cancelled the hold! I've already read it and enjoyed it!
Crunch by Leslie Connor - this was on the Sequoyah Master List, so naturally, I need to read it!


And here is what I checked out from the library this week!

1. Panic by Sharon Draper - I CAN'T wait to read Draper's latest!! I know it will be great!
2. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons - been wanting to read this for a long time!
3. Delirium Stories by Lauren Oliver - gotta read everything in the Delirium series!
4. This Journal Belongs to Ratchet by Nancy J. Cavanaugh - already about 2/3 of the way through it and it is great so far!
5. Peanut by Ayun Halliday and Paul Hoppe - already finished and LOVED this graphic novel!! Look for a review soon!
6. Drama by Raina Telgemeier - already finished this graphic novel and it was really good!
7. My Beautiful Failure by Janet Ruth Young - this just sounds so good!

And next up are my Netgalley books that I received this week:
A Really Awesome Mess



Escape from Eden

I also received one book in the mail:


My Mother's Secret: Based on a True Holocaust Story
Thank you West Wind Communications!

That is what is new on my shelf! What did you get this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment