CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stocking the Shelves June 2013

Today I took Stephen to Books a Million because they were handing out free Superman comic books with every purchase. So, I HAD to find something to purchase, y'know...I was excited to find these two books on clearance as they've been on my TBR list for a while.:

1. Hold Still by Nina LaCour (only $3.97!!)
2. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian (only 4.97)

These are the books I got from the library this week:

1. Won Ton: a Cat Tale Told in Haiku by Lee Wardlaw (already read)
2. Amelia Rules! The Whole World is Crazy! by Jimmy Gownley (already read)
3. Marty McGuire by Kate Messner (already read)
4. EllRay Jakes is not a Chicken! by Sally Warner (already read)
5. My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
6. Dancing Home by Alma Flor Ada
7. Close to Famous by Joan Bauer
8. See You At Harry's by Jo Knowles
9. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour

Next are the books I received in the mail for review.

1. Fear No Numbers by Jose Moretto (signed by author)
2. The Wife, the Maid, and the Mistress by Ariel Lawhon
3. The Artist's Way for Parents by Julia Cameron
4. The Gift of Adversity by Norman E. Rosenthal
5. The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman (signed by author with signed postcard bookmark!)

And the following are all books I have received through Netgalley:

Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)Will in Scarlet

Jack Strong Takes a StandSometimes Never, Sometimes AlwaysPirouette


Well, that was my haul from this week...what did you all get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment