Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week we are listing the top 10 books we would recommend for reading while lounging here...
What I wouldn't give to be there right now....sigh. Anyway...on to the books...
1. This was a really cute, fun romance written in verse.
2. I just finished this yesterday...it was SOOO good! It just kept me wanting to know what was going to happen next! Very light but exciting and satisfying read.
3. Ok, so this isn't exactly a "fluffy" read as it is about a bunch of drug addicts in rehab, but it is definitely a fast paced, engaging read. I really enjoyed it. It's not as dark and heavy as some of the books in this genre.
4. This was a really good book dealing with teen pregnancy.
5. Ok, I know this is an older one, but it's a good romance for beach reading!
6. For no other reason, than Revenants are super hot, lol!
7. This was an absorbing book with good romance, action, adventure - all kinds of page turning stuff in it.
8. A very different kind of dystopian...kind of light and almost silly which makes it good summer reading.
9. Despite it's "creepy" title, it was actually a really good book. I really haven't heard much about it in the blogosphere, but it is worth the read.
10. This was a really sweet romance that I read recently that would make a great beach, or anytime, read!
So, what would you take with you to the beach?