CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stocking the Shelves #19



Most of this week's shelf stocking was thanks to a trip to the library! I took my kids to a branch that they have never visited, but was one that I spent the most time in when I was their age. In fact, it is the branch where I made the decision to become a librarian one day! I worked their as a teen volunteer for a couple summers and absolutely adored it. It was a wonderful trip down memory lane. We will definitely be back to visit! Anyway, here is what I checked out:

Clean by Amy Reed
Possession by Elana Johnson
Pregnant Pause by Han Nolan
Wherever You Go by Heather Davis
Thirteen Days to Midnight by Patrick Carman

I only got one book in the mail this week:


I received The Fiddler by Beverly Lewis from Bethany House publishing for review. Excited for this one, since I love Beverly Lewis!

I only received one Netgalley this week, but it looks like a good one:

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

Those were my goodies this week. Have you guys read any of these? If so, what did you think?

3 comments:

Joy said...

Great books this week! I've got Possession somewhere around my house. I've got to read it soon because book 2 is about to come out! I also got Throne of Glass from Netgalley a while back, and I've heard good things about it. :)

Joy @ Book Lagniappe - IMM

Alba said...

Wherever you Go and Throne of Glass T______T
I want the first one so bad!! and the latter...I've seen around a lot... :D I'm really really curious about it :D
Happy reading though :D

->Stacking The Shelves vlog-> see what books I got this week :D
http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-5.html

Addie R. said...

I've never heard of the books that you got from the library, but they look really good! I'm definitley checking them out!
And I loved Throne of Glass! Celeana is such a kickass character.
Happy reading! :)

My STS

Post a Comment