CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite Non Book Websites


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hoted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's list is dedicated to those websites that I visit that are actually NOT book related! Hmmm, tough one, lol...Well, when I'm reading book blogs, I tend to like to look at sites that are dedicated to recipes, home organization, couponing, and stuff like that. So, here are my top 10 non book websites:

1.) Facebook - I spend WAY too much time here, as I know tons of people do. What can I say? I like to keep up with my friends...it's the antisocial way to be social...

2.) Mommy Hates Cooking - a great website/blog with great recipes that are not too hard or expensive.

3.) Money Saving Queen - a great website where I can get tips on deals and sales that are going on to get the best deals and how to best use my coupons.

4.) A Bowl Full of Lemons - I LOOOOOOVE this blog and anytime I need a little motivational push on getting my house organized, I visit this website - she is awesome!

5.) The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking - same thing - more motivation. I love getting ideas for better ways to clean and organize my home.

6.) Flylady - If you have not discovered the Flylady's way of cleaning house, you really need to check her out - she changed my life!

7.) Pinterest - I put off going to this website for as long as possible because I was so afraid of getting sucked in. But I am trying to redo my kids rooms and needed a place to organize my ideas...this really is a great place to do that!

8.) Allrecipes - I always love finding new recipes to try on my family!

9.) The Frugal Family Life - I use this website quite a bit to match up local grocery store ads to coupons to maximize savings.

10.) Tulsa World - I like to see what's going on locally and often go here to check out the movie listings as well as what free entertainment is available for my family.

What NON-book web-sites do you frequent?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, I love money saving sites! I read The Discount Queens a lot.

Kat @ NoPageLeftBehind said...

Mama Hates Cooking sounds like my kind of recipe blog :) All of these are great!

Melissas Midnight Musings said...

Thanks for sharing these!
I just subscribed to A Bowl Full of Lemons. I use allrepcipes.com all the time when I'm baking.

Another site that you might like that I enjoy reading is www.thefrugalgirl.com. She always has great tips and fun posts.

Peppermint Ph.D. said...

I'm adding A Bowl Full of Lemons to my Daily Distractions...and I can see that I'll be spending hours on the Allrecipes site :):)

Post a Comment