CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stocking the Shelves #18



In my mailbox this week, I received for review:

Katrina and Winter: Partners in Courage by Nancy Stewart (sent by author)
Wholesome Hopes: Becky's Prayers by Karen Mallory (won on FreeBook Friday)
Girl Unmoored by Jennifer Gooch Hummer (sent by SparkPoint Studios)
After the Fog by Kathleen Shoop (sent by SparkPoint Studios)

From Netgalley, I received:
The Encyclopedia of MeThe Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test, #2.5)

That's all I got this week! Did you get any goodies this week?

10 comments:

Paige said...

The Encyclopedia Of Me looks so good! I can't wait to read it =) I hope you enjoy everything you got this week and thanks for checking out my IMM! and following =)

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Adriana C said...

Cute cover of the Encyclopedia of Me. Enjoy your books!
My IMM

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Awesome books! I really need to read Aimee Carter's books. They look sooo good! New follower :) Check out what I got this week!

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Hi Kary! Thank you for the follow - I've returned it! :D
Awesome books! Have lots of happy reading! :D

Mandy IReadIndie said...

lots of great books!thanks for the follow!! I am returning the favor. :))

Kelley Lee said...

The Goddess Legacy looks great. And The Encyclopedia of me sounds interesting. You will have to let me know what you think of that one.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

New Follower!

Kelley Lee
Reading to Stay Alive

Morgan said...

Look like some great books! I really want to read The Encyclopedia of Me. I'm following you too!

Addie R. said...

I still need to get started on the Goddess series. I haven't heard of the others, but they look great. Happy reading!

My STS

Lisa Marie said...

Great haul!

:).

Joy said...

I love Aimee Carter's series. I've read book 1 & 2, but not this one from the other characters POVs.

~Joy @ Book Lagniappe

Post a Comment