CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Library Jackpot!!



This is what happens when I am on a book buying ban -- I go CRAZY at the library, lol!!


I had 4 holds come in:

Divergent by Veronica Roth - I've been SUPER excited about this dystopian! And I've been on the hold list forever!


The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan - I read the first 2 over the summer, so I'm excited to read the conclusion to the trilogy!


Two Kisses for Maddy by Matthew Logelin - someone on a mommy board I belonged to recommended this one, and I've had it on hold since it was first being processed by the library


The Babysitter Murders by Janet Ruth Young - I am the very first to read this copy! I've had it on hold since it was first ordered by the library!


Stolen by Lucy Christopher - my friend Tristen said it was awesome! She turned it in at the library, and I snatched it up a couple hours later, lol!


Compulsion by Heidi Ayurbe - I love stories about psychological disorders. This one is about OCD.


Captivate by Carrie Jones - I'm reading the first one, Need, right now.


Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting - I just finished the first of this series, The Body Finder.


Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzgerald - been wanting to read this for a long time!


So, what have you gotten from your library lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment